Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with "Fast forward space file" option.

2016-05-17 21:24:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with "Fast forward space file" option.
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 03:23:53 +0200
Hello,

What OS are you running your SD on?

I note two things (neither may be significant):
1. In general it is not particularly good to specify so many Directives
in the Device resource -- it increases the chances of breaking something.

2. It looks like your spool file is going to a NAS mount. The spool file
should be on the fastest possible device, so if you are using a network
NAS, your performance may suffer.

Best regards,
Kern