Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Base Level Backup

2016-05-17 01:03:26
Subject: [Bacula-users] Base Level Backup
From: "Mark Casey" <mcasey AT pegasustech.com DOT au>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 12:35:54 +1000
Hi
Using Bacula V 7.2.0 and fairly new to bacula

I have a job definition as below, the backups themselves are working
However the base job, shows a level of full in the console (should it show a level of base ??) and the full job is about the same size as the base job.
So to me it looks like the "base" functionality isn't working.
The underlying storage snapshot size is minimal, so there is very little file change in the target.

The logs dont seem to tell me anything about the base functionallity being active

Can anyone see what I have got wrong ?
How do I debug this ?

Thanks in advance
Mark

#
# ITC-CLG Backup Definition
#

JobDefs {
  Name = "ITC-CLG"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Full
  Client = peg-backup2015-fd
  Storage = BackupFile
  Messages = Standard
  FileSet = ITC-CLG-Fileset
  RunScript {
        RunsWhen = Before
        FailJobOnError = Yes
        Command = "net use w: \\\\10.151.254.220\\CLG-DATA /user:bacula C0smicR*y"
        RunsOnClient = yes
  }
  RunScript {
        RunsWhen = After