Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: askdir.c:373 NULL Volume name. This shouldn't

2016-05-06 09:47:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Fatal error: askdir.c:373 NULL Volume name. This shouldn't
From: "Clark, Patti" <clarkpa AT ornl DOT gov>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 13:46:15 +0000
No and no.  I also don’t perform updates on my backup servers willy nilly.

There are bugs in bacula regarding the "Null Volume name” error.  I have fewer
contention issues with jobs requesting the same volume on different devices
with some of the latest BEE versions.  I expect that some of those improvements
will propagate to the community version in future releases.

Patti