Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] relative order of scripts vs files

2016-04-13 19:04:23
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] relative order of scripts vs files
From: Lloyd Brown <lloyd_brown AT byu DOT edu>
To: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 17:03:16 -0600
Ah.  That's good to know.  I'd wondered if there was something like
that.  I like it, since it consolidates the two steps (pre-job
processing, and reading the list of paths) down to 1 script, as well as
avoiding writing to a temporary file.

I need to finish vetting this tomorrow, but preliminarily, that looks
great.  Thanks for the info.

Lloyd

Lloyd Brown
Systems Administrator