Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Client backup with compress

2016-03-26 20:59:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Client backup with compress
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 21:55:56 -0300 (BRT)
> Kern, if you have been following this my fileset is quite default, does
> not receive an error, and still does not compress,
> only on one client out of about 40:

Hello, Randy: it is kind of hard to follow this since this thread was hijacked
by you. =)
The debug messages were from Ankush client (original poster), that seemed to
have a malformed FileSet indeed (two options within the same Include; maybe one
unnecessary; one didn't contain compression format; I hope he solved).
Your problem may be related to lack of client support when building binaries.
Just re-configure and make sure it supports GZIP and/ or LZO.
If the problem persists please run client in debug mode (-d 500) and attach it
here.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F | Bacula Systems Certified
Administrator II
Do you need Bacula training? http://bacula.us/video-classes/
+55 61 8268-4220
Site: http://bacula.us FB: heitor.faria