Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Resume Job Always Incremental

2016-02-26 18:52:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Resume Job Always Incremental
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 09:50:30 +1000
If you resume a job that is not Incomplete, it is quite possible that
Bacula then does a restart of an existing job and thus the parameters
could be different.  In addition depending on the overrides you may use
and the manner in which you defined them (e.g. schedule, job resource,
command line, ...) it may be that resuming a job does not pick up the
right values.  If that is the case, it is best to discuss it on this
list then possibly submit a bug report.  However, since it is a
complicated situation, we will need lots of clear documentation.

Best regards,
Kern