Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Write Retry on Network Error without Restarting the Job

2016-02-26 04:49:31
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Write Retry on Network Error without Restarting the Job
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>, Duane Webber <duane.webber AT comcast DOT net>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 09:47:03 +0000
Hi Duane,

The heartbeat interval also helps in the case of slow connections.

Best regards,
Ana
Em sex, 26 de fev de 2016 às 07:09, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> escreveu:
No this feature does not exist.  However, in a recent version of Bacula
(7.2.0 I think, but maybe 7.4.0) you can restart failed jobs and it will
start roughly from the point the backup failed.  Look in the New
Features section of the document for Incomplete Jobs.

Best regards,
Kern