Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] [MTX Tape Changer] Error While Unloading Tape from Drive

2016-02-18 01:03:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] [MTX Tape Changer] Error While Unloading Tape from Drive
From: bubblemouth <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 20:55:43 -0800
Hi All,
Good day,
I have a problem using MTX Tape Changer, I failed to unload the tape from drive,
I'm using VTL (data domain) as library, MTX as tape changer, and solaris as the
OS,
This is the error message when I try to unload the tape :

-bash-3.2$ /usr/local/sbin/mtx -f /dev/scsi/changer/c4t5002188108A05117d0
unload 5 0
Unloading drive 0 into Storage Element 5...mtx: Request Sense: Long Report=yes
mtx: Request Sense: Valid Residual=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error Code=70 (Current)
mtx: Request Sense: Sense Key=Illegal Request
mtx: Request Sense: FileMark=no
mtx: Request Sense: EOM=no
mtx: Request Sense: ILI=no
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Code = 53
mtx: Request Sense: Additional Sense Qualifier = 03
mtx: Request Sense: BPV=no
mtx: Request Sense: Error in CDB=no
mtx: Request Sense: SKSV=no
MOVE MEDIUM from Element Address 257 to 1029 Failed

I already search on google about this error code (ASC & ASCQ), but find nothing,

Can you give me something about this error ?

Really appreciate,

Regards,