Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Spool Directory 7.4.0

2016-02-15 17:27:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Spool Directory 7.4.0
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:25:45 -0500
Yes, that's what it was.

Ironically, I knew about both types of spooling. All good now.

thanks.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon

On Feb 15, 2016, at 5:19 PM, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> wrote:

Dan,

There are two types of SD spooling. Attribute spooling (info to be put in the catalog), which always goes to the working directory, and Data Spooling, which if enabled will go to the Spool Directory.

I suspect that you were seeing the Attribute spooling in the working directory.

Best regards,
Kern