Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes are not being recycled?

2016-02-15 15:26:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Volumes are not being recycled?
From: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:24:12 -0500
On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:15 PM, SPQR <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
wrote:
> Yes, but: Why?
>
> I defined 7 days in my config. Is it using 14 days?

I will copy my 2nd email here:

"BTW, Your retention period is 1209600 seconds (14 days). If you
changed that in bacula-dir.conf with existing volumes you need to
execute

update pool from resource

update all volumes in pool

in bconsole to have bacula apply the changes to existing volumes. The
settings in bacula-dir.conf apply to new volumes only unless you use
these commands."