Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] chmod 770 (was Re: Bacula Release 7.4.0)

2016-02-08 08:09:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] chmod 770 (was Re: Bacula Release 7.4.0)
From: Randy Katz <rkatz AT simplicityhosting DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 05:03:40 -0800
This doesn't make sense. So I checked mine:

grep 'chmod 770' *
Makefile:       chmod 770 $(DESTDIR)$(sysconfdir)
Makefile:          chmod 770 $(DESTDIR)$(working_dir); \
Makefile.in:    chmod 770 $(DESTDIR)$(sysconfdir)
Makefile.in:       chmod 770 $(DESTDIR)$(working_dir); \

grep sysconfdir config.log
sysconfdir='/etc/bacula'
grep working_dir config.log
working_dir='/opt/bacula/working'

Are you sure you didn't pass "special" config parameters to ./configure?
The above
from my setup are unaltered from the source tarball.