Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Error Director /usr/lib64/libbaccats-7.4.0.so: undefined symbol: mysql_init

2016-01-29 19:44:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] Error Director /usr/lib64/libbaccats-7.4.0.so: undefined symbol: mysql_init
From: Hector Javier Agudelo Corredor <hejaco AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:41:36 -0500
HI team

I installed centos 6.7.

I have installed bacula 7.4 with postgres  5.7.10 but when I set the mysql password in the file director.

Catalog {
  Name = MyCatalog
  dbname = "bacula"; dbuser = "root"; dbpassword = "Bacula2016.,"
}

But when I test settings file manager with the command

bacula-dir sudo -tc /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf

get the following error:

bacula-dir: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/libbaccats-7.4.0.so: undefined symbol: mysql_init

previously install the following packages:

gcc gcc-c ++ eadline-devel zlib-devel libacl mtx-devel and openssl-devel postfix

How I can fix this error? that the director does not connect to the database.

--
HECTOR