Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] File retention and job retention

2016-01-24 08:41:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] File retention and job retention
From: Marcos Renato da Silva Junior <marcosjr AT dee.feis.unesp DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 11:39:05 -0200
Sorry resend.

Hi,

I have 3 pools (Daily / Weekly / Monthly ) working ok.

My doubt is about File retention and job retention, both are 6 months.

I do not want to see my catalog grow up or be purged prematurely.

That a balanced value for File retention and job retention, how define
this value?

Pool {
   Name = Daily
   Pool Type = Backup