Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Need help with Error Message

2015-11-02 09:33:25
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Need help with Error Message
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Cadillac Rick <cadillacrick AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 12:28:35 -0200 (BRST)
Hey guys,
I have a brand new Bacula 5.2.6 install on a Virtualmin platform.

Everything on the Server side says its up and running and I am able to run backups of the server itself...

Now I tried to add a Windows Server 2012 client..  I installed the windows program and configured it to point back to my server... but when i run the BAT program I am getting this error message:

Console.cpp: 157  "Failed to connect to xxxxxxxxxx.com-dir for populate lists"
Hello Rick: please verify if you set the proper password at bat.conf file. Just follow the arrows: http://www.bacula.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Bacula1.png
Consoles require 9101 port connection to the director machine. Also make sure you are not running a client/console with greater version than the Director.

Regards,