Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Need help with Error Message

2015-11-02 09:16:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] Need help with Error Message
From: Cadillac Rick <cadillacrick AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:11:36 -0500
Hey guys,

I have a brand new Bacula 5.2.6 install on a Virtualmin platform.

Everything on the Server side says its up and running and I am able to run backups of the server itself...

Now I tried to add a Windows Server 2012 client..  I installed the windows program and configured it to point back to my server... but when i run the BAT program I am getting this error message:

Console.cpp: 157  "Failed to connect to xxxxxxxxxx.com-dir for populate lists"

I made sure all the passwords are correct, the IP address in the conf file is the one for the server... all my port forwards are done for ports 9101 9102 and 9103.

I don't see where i've gone wrong...   any help would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks

Richard