Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula bpipe Restore to FileSystem

2015-08-27 15:53:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula bpipe Restore to FileSystem
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:48:30 -0300 (BRT)
Bacula Users,

1. I'm trying to restore a backup using a simple dummy bpipe plugin example:

Plugin = "bpipe:/mnt/fifo/test.txt:/bin/echo fifo_teste:/usr/bin/tee /tmp/test.txt"

2. I'm able to restore the fifo into /tmp/test.txt, but I restore always terminate on error:

27-Ago 16:45 hfaria-fd JobId 121: Error: bpipe-fd: Error closing for file /mnt/fifo/test.txt: 268435457

3. This is the part of the bpipe plugin code that returns the error:

case IO_CLOSE:
if (!p_ctx->pfd) {
bfuncs->JobMessage(ctx, fi, li, M_FATAL, 0, "Logic error: NULL FD on bpipe close\n");
return bRC_Error;
}
io->status = close_bpipe(p_ctx->pfd);
if (io->status != 0) {
bfuncs->JobMessage(ctx, fi, li, M_ERROR, 0, "bpipe-fd: Error closing for file %s: %d\n",
p_ctx->fname, io->status);
}
break;

4. Any hints? Maybe should I be using a tee alternative? Remembering that redirection can't be used. I know I could use scripts but I wanted to keep it simple.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria  - LPIC-III | ITIL-F |  Bacula Systems Certified Administrator II
Treinamento Presencial Brasília: 09 a 11 de outubro.
Telepresencial: 14 de outubro.
Ministro treinamento in-company Bacula (com implementação) na sua cidade.
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria