Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Adding encryption support to an existing bacula installation?

2015-08-14 06:57:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Adding encryption support to an existing bacula installation?
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Florian Splett <florian.splett AT web DOT de>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:52:44 +0000
Hello Florian,

Could you give more details about what versions of Bacula, Ubuntu and Windows are using??

If you build bacula from source, you will just need to rebuild including the --with-openssl option and then make the necessary configurations in your director and file daemon files. All your configurations files will be kept. This should cause no impact in your actual configuration.

Best regards,
Ana