Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula BLOCKED waiting for mount

2015-08-03 17:17:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula BLOCKED waiting for mount
From: Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk AT bmrb.wisc DOT edu>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 16:16:01 -0500
On 08/03/2015 03:35 PM, Michael Schwager wrote:

> In my case, there are Jobs associated with the MediaId in the JobMedia
> database table, but this JobId does not exist in the Job table.

This means there should be a foreign key on jobmedia: jobid references
job (jobid) on delete cascade. Looking at my 7.0.5/postgres 9.2, there
should also be "mediaid references media (mediaid) on delete cascade".

It does explain it: in my case I'm pretty sure it happened after
something went pear-shaped and a running backup crashed or otherwise
ended abnormally. Presumably leaving some of the tables updated but not
the others.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin