Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Prevent auto upgrade to Full? First weekday? Purge before?

2015-07-28 04:34:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Prevent auto upgrade to Full? First weekday? Purge before?
From: jalil1408 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 01:30:07 -0700
1- How to prevent an Incremental job from be upgraded automatically to Full
backup if no previous Full backup was done? (Cancel the job instead upgrading
it)

2- Which is the First weekday regarding to the below clauses: Monday or Sunday?
   <wday-keyword> = sun | mon | tue | wed | thu | fri | sat
   w00 is not defined by the ISO specification. A week starts with Monday and
ends with Sunday.

3- I have 3 Jobs (Job1-Job3) using the same Pool (Volume123) and scheduled on
the same date on different hours, Job1 21:00, Job2 22:00, Job3 23:00;
a- How to make only Job1 to prune and recycle only Volume123 before starting
using it?
I tried to use RunScript in Job1 but I'm confused how to use "purge" command?
RunScript {
  Console = "purge volume %v"
  RunsWhen = Before
  FailJobOnError = Yes
  RunsOnClient = No
}
b- How to make only Job3 to eject only Volume123 after its backup completed
successfully?
Will RunAfterJob (Job3) do the trick?
RunAfterJob = "/etc/bacula/end_of_backup.sh"
----------end_of_backup.sh-----------
#! /bin/sh
/usr/lib/bacula/delete_catalog_backup
mt rewind