Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Windows UEFI Version 5.2.10

2015-07-27 23:34:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Windows UEFI Version 5.2.10
From: Gary Dale <garydale AT torfree DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 23:32:48 -0400
On 17/07/15 08:58 AM, paul22 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would need your help on the Windows Binaries (Version 5.2.10).
>
> Is it compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, 2012 R2 64-bit UEFI, since I can’t do
> my backups.
>
> Finally, to be clearer for the Windows Binaries 7 64 Bit UEFI installed but
> couldn’t do backups, for Windows 8.1 and 2012 R2 64-bit UEFI Windows Binaries
> remains blocked during installation.
>
> Thank you your help.

I'm not sure what you mean about UEFI compatibility. I'm running the
5.2.10 binaries on Windows 7/Pro 64bit without any problem. I'm not an
expert on UEFI but I don't see how that even comes into it.

If the binaries installed OK, then you shouldn't have a problem. If you
are having a problem, check the passwords and ports to make sure that
they match between the client and server and that the ports are open
(not blocked by Windows firewall).

Can you communicate between client and server through bconsole on either
machine?