Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] mount.c:219 Open device "Drive-1" (/dev/nst0)

2015-07-15 12:57:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] mount.c:219 Open device "Drive-1" (/dev/nst0)
From: ostendali <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 00:43:03 -0700
Hello everyone,
I am having some trouble with my bacula for the last 2 days which I can't
figure out.

I am not really expert with bacula so pls consider me a newby.

Bacula version: 5.2.13 (19 February 2013) x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu redhat

The problem I am having is with a volume, here the message I see in bconsole:

 bacula-sd JobId 2779: Warning: mount.c:219 Open device "Drive-1" (/dev/nst0)
Volume "000016" failed: ERR=dev.c:513 Unable to open device "Drive-1"
(/dev/nst0): ERR=No medium found

The failed volume appear in "append" status in my daily pool.

Tried to mount it multiple time without success.

Running update slots all of my volumes appear up to date but the volume 000016
is not appear to be in the slot.

I have already searched aroun for a couple fo days but the information given on
all forums are really confusing.

Any help greatly appreciated.