Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and Office 365

2015-07-15 12:57:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Office 365
From: slee <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:32:21 -0700
Hi

I'm looking to setup Bacula for our backup solution.

What I'd like to know is if there's any add-on that can be used for backup of
Office 365 accounts?

As it may be awhile before we look into setting Bacula, I'd like to also know
if there's any other software I can use in the short-term. Primarily, the most
important feature of this software to have copies of emails just in case we
require them.

Thank you.