Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] All jobs failed - what's next?

2015-06-26 11:26:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] All jobs failed - what's next?
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Stefan Lamby <s.lamby AT interconcept DOT de>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 12:25:00 -0300
Hello Stefan,

If Bacula could not find any valid full backup, yes it will upgrade the next incremental/differential job to a full backup.

Best regards,
Ana

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Stefan Lamby <s.lamby AT interconcept DOT de> wrote:
Thank you for this info.
It was incremental.

Just in case: If it would have been a full backup, would bacula be able to detect that a full backup is missing and will upgrade the next incremental job to a full backup? I think read this somewhere. Am I wrong?