Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] All jobs failed - what's next?

2015-06-26 06:39:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] All jobs failed - what's next?
From: Liam Price <liam.price AT nta-monitor DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:16:51 +0100
If the backup is incremental it will backup the differences between the
most recent sucessful backup and the job that is run tonight. Nothing
should be missed out.

Liam

On 26/06/2015 10:00, Stefan Lamby wrote:
> Hi.
> All my backup jobs failed because of a missing storage resource.
> New jobs are scheduled for this evening.
> If I can live with it: Will I miss anything if I wait until this
> evening? Will bacula look back and see what needs to be done?
>
> What do you recommend?
>
> Stefan

> Monitor 25 network devices or servers for free with OpManager!
> OpManager is web-based network management software that monitors
> network devices and physical & virtual servers, alerts via email & sms
> for fault. Monitor 25 devices for free with no restriction. Download now
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/292181274;119417398;o

Liam Price
Systems Administrator

NTA Monitor Ltd
13-15 Railway Street
Chatham
Kent
ME4 4HU, UK

Tel: 01634 721855
Ext: 254

Fax: 01634 721844

Email    : liam.price AT nta-monitor DOT com
Website  : www.nta-monitor.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the
recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged
information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any
other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from the
system. You should not retain, copy or use this email or any attachments
for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any
other person.

NTA Monitor is a limited company no.03297071 registered in England and
Wales.
Registered office: NTA Monitor Ltd, 13-15 Railway Street, Chatham, Kent,
ME4 4HU, UK