Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Multiple full backups in same month

2015-06-25 08:53:27
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Multiple full backups in same month
From: Silver Salonen <silver.salonen AT gmail DOT com>
To: Alan Brown <ajb2 AT mssl.ucl.ac DOT uk>, Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes <rodrigoantunes AT pelotas.ifsul.edu DOT br>, Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 15:51:44 +0300
On 06/25/2015 03:43 PM, Alan Brown wrote:
On 25/06/15 13:21, Silver Salonen wrote:

But why it upgraded the other incrementals in the queue if the first
incremental was upgraded to full?

Because the algorithm is broken. It should only make that decision when the job exits the queue.

I filed a bug against this a long time ago, It still isn't fixed.

Can you please point to that bug?

PS. I have filed bug cancelled duplicate job shows up as failed, but nothing was changed in that matter either.

--
Silver