Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Moved to new NFS storage

2015-06-11 09:05:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Moved to new NFS storage
From: Phil Stracchino <phils AT caerllewys DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:02:41 -0400
On 06/11/15 08:44, Neil wrote:
> Hi Ana,
>
> Thank you very much for your reply.
>
> I've dropped the entire Bacula mysql database and re-created it and my
> Bacula seems to be working and it's free'd up about 10GB's of space now,
> however I do still have a very large /var/spool/bacula/bacula.sql (12GB)
> and log.sql (2GB) any ideas how I prune or re-create these?

What do you mean, "prune or re-create" them?  They are not part of your
database, nor are they part of Bacula.  Where did they come from?

>>From the filenames, my guess would be that bacula.sql is an uncompressed
dump files of your old Bacula database.  If that's what it is and you
need the data in it, you could load it back into your database and
delete it.  If you don't need the data, you could just delete it.  If
you don't know whether you need it or not yet, try compressing it with gzip.

I have no idea what log.sql might be.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications