Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum not working on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS running Bacula 7.0.5

2015-06-01 21:57:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Baculum not working on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS running Bacula 7.0.5
From: Mike Boyce <niwtechnology AT gmail DOT com>
To: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 20:52:36 -0500
Marcin,

Thank you for looking at the issue I was having and offering to help.  I was missing the .htaccess in /var/www/baculum.  It was actually in the directory where I originally unpacked it, but I guess when I copied it over it didn't copy.

I appreciate your telling me about the binary package available on Launchpad.net.  I may look at doing it that way at a later time.  I like to do stuff the hard way first, I guess.  I like to understand how it all works.

Alex, thank you as well for answering my post.  Didn't run the command since the only issue I had was missing the .htaccess file.  That was the first thing I checked and that corrected it.  Also, to answer your other question I just made a copy of the default 000-default.conf file in sites-available and modified it appropriately since I have no other pages being served on this server I have no other vhosts at this time and thus no other vhosts files or entries.

Thanks again to both of you!

Mike