Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Upgrading bacula from version 5 to version 7

2015-03-27 09:40:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Upgrading bacula from version 5 to version 7
From: Ana Emília M. Arruda <emiliaarruda AT gmail DOT com>
To: Waqar Khan <waqar.khan AT hornbill DOT com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:35:08 -0300
Hi!

Which Bacula´s 5 version do you have? I´ve upgraded from 5.2.13 to 7.0.5 with no problems (host XenServer). I´m affraid version 5.0.X has a prior database version than 5.2.13, so it will be nice to take a look at your actual database version (you can make a select to list contents from Version table). If you have an earlier database version then 14, you will need to do an update_bacula_tables after upgrading software and before starting using Bacula.

Best regards,
Ana