Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Upgrading bacula from version 5 to version 7

2015-03-27 09:22:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Upgrading bacula from version 5 to version 7
From: "Waqar Khan" <waqar.khan AT hornbill DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:02:05 -0000

Hi all,

I am currently using version 5 of bacula dir,sd and fd. Is there any documentation on upgrading to the latest release from this version. Will I have to first upgrade to 7.0 or can I upgrade directly to 7.0.5. I am also upgrading the base OS from Centos 6 to Centos 7. Which problems can I expect?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

WaqarK

PGP: D1388321