Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula scheduled task does not run

2015-02-13 03:07:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula scheduled task does not run
From: navbor <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 03:11:32 -0800
I have successfully set up Bacula on Ubuntu 12.04 server to run some back /
restore jobs. However, this is only from the console program. Whenever the
scheduled job runs, there are errors. Primarily permission issues.

When I run the console program, I am root. However, the directory that I am
backing up too has full rights for user = bacula. Also user bacula owns these
directories.

I hope this explanation is detailed enough.

If anyone has some suggestions / feedback, I would much appreciate it.

Regards.
Rob