Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7.0.5 config issues multiple autochangers

2015-01-25 05:54:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 7.0.5 config issues multiple autochangers
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: bacula AT tagram DOT net, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 11:48:59 +0100
Hello,

I suspect that you need to read up on the "update slots" command in
bconsole, or if you autochangers have barcodes, I believe it is "update
slots barcodes".  If you are not using the update slots command after
every time you change the Volumes in the autochanger, Bacula will not
know what Volumes are in the autochanger.  Also, you *must* use a unique
(different) MediaType = xxx for each autochanger or you will ultimately
have Bacula asking for Volumes in an autochanger that are not there or
are not to be loaded.

Best regards,
Kern