Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Schedule: week days and month days?

2015-01-19 03:41:39
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Schedule: week days and month days?
From: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
To: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 08:36:00 +0000
From: Bill Arlofski [mailto:waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com]
> If I do:
>
> * status director days=30
>
> It shows me tonight's scheduled jobs, two jobs from tomorrow morning, all of
> Saturday's scheduled jobs followed by all the jobs to be run on February 7th.

That's probably correct. The documentation says it lists the FIRST occurrence
of each job, not all of them.

"If you have multiple run statements, the first occurrence of each run
statement for the job will be displayed for the period specified."

When I tried it, it listed the first occurrence for each level (inc, diff,
full) for each job.