Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Prevent jobs to run or limit bandwidth in certain hours/days?

2014-12-04 11:34:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Prevent jobs to run or limit bandwidth in certain hours/days?
From: Rai Blue <raiblue AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 18:29:56 +0200
John, yes, most of the jobs start at the same time. But they join the queue because of max concurrent jobs setting. So they are not running at the same time. My bandwidth issue is not related to this, i think i explained it wrong. My bacula storage is in my office so in workhours it shouldn't consume my bandwidth.