Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Issue on catalog off-site backup

2014-12-01 06:46:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Issue on catalog off-site backup
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Fábio R. Medeiros <fabior AT unicamp DOT br>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 08:42:42 -0300 (BRT)
> There are some strange behaviors, i.e., my catalog name is "Catalogo",
> if the job is set to:
>
> ClientRunBeforeJob = "/usr/local/share/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl
> Catalogo"
>
> then I got the error:
>
> 26-Nov 03:00 bacula-fd JobId 43790: shell command: run ClientRunBeforeJob
> "/usr/local/share/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl Catalogo"
> 26-Nov 03:00 bacula-fd JobId 43790:      Could not stat "": ERR=No such file
> or directory

Hey Mr. Fábio: are you sure that your Bacula Database dump script is in
/usr/local/share/bacula/?
Usually this script is located at bacula scripts folder, witch can be changed
at compilation.

> However, if the catalog name is changed to any other, the error changes to:
>
> Can't find your catalog (Catalog) in director configuration

This is normal. If you changer your Catalog resource name you gotta change it
as the script variable - $1 ( e. g.:
"/usr/local/share/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl new_Catalogo").
So they really need to match.

Regards
Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F
12 a 23 de janeiro de 2015 - Treinamento Telepresencial Bacula:
http://www.bacula.com.br/?p=2174
61 2021-8260 | 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br | Facebook: heitor.faria | Gtalk: heitorfaria AT gmail
DOT com