Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Issue on catalog off-site backup

2014-12-01 06:28:54
Subject: [Bacula-users] Issue on catalog off-site backup
From: "Fábio R. Medeiros" <fabior AT unicamp DOT br>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 09:08:05 -0200
Hello!!

I've got a bacula server, updated to 7.0.5, running on a FreeBSD 10. I
also have an off-site backup of bacula server, witch is the client of
off-site bacula server.

All jobs are running pretty well, but I've got issues on catalog backup.
This has occurred after the upgrade of my local server to version 7.0.5.
The off-site bacula server also runs version 7.

There are some strange behaviors, i.e., my catalog name is "Catalogo",
if the job is set to:

ClientRunBeforeJob = "/usr/local/share/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl
Catalogo"

then I got the error:

26-Nov 03:00 bacula-fd JobId 43790: shell command: run ClientRunBeforeJob
"/usr/local/share/bacula/make_catalog_backup.pl Catalogo"
26-Nov 03:00 bacula-fd JobId 43790:      Could not stat "": ERR=No such file or
directory

However, if the catalog name is changed to any other, the error changes to:

Can't find your catalog (Catalog) in director configuration

Thus, bacula aren't find the script when the catalog name is correct.
But if the catalog name is wrong, bacula find the script but, obviously,
don't find the catalog.

Locally, that is, on my local bacula server the catalog job runs without
any errors.

Do anyone know what's happening?

Fábio