Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] automatic restore Test

2014-10-30 13:34:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] automatic restore Test
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Radek Svoboda <radek.svoboda AT upp DOT cz>, Davide Giunchi <davide.giunchi AT soasi DOT com>, Tim Macholl <macholl AT scienlab DOT de>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:34:09 -0200
Hey Mr. Radek,

If you mean by drive file system partitions yes, I think its pretty possible with the File Relocation feature, at bconsole mod restore prompt:

1. Strip prefix, old drive. 2. Add prefix: new drive.

If you mean by drive backup devices yes, it's also doable.

Regards,
--
Heitor Medrado de Faria
+55 61 82684220