Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] automatic restore Test

2014-10-30 10:56:44
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] automatic restore Test
From: Davide Giunchi <davide.giunchi AT soasi DOT com>
To: Tim Macholl <macholl AT scienlab DOT de>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 15:54:29 +0100 (CET)
Hi Tim,
I think that you should create a script that invoke the "restore" bconsole's
command:

echo -e "restore client=client_to_restore-fd jobid=123 where=/tmp/restore-test/
restoreclient=client-where-restore-fd file=</tmp/listfile select current
done\nyes"|bconsole

Take a look at the console manual to get detailed informations:
http://www.bacula.org/7.0.x-manuals/en/console/index.html
(restore section and restore section of the admin manual).

Regards