Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration reload for bacula-sd

2014-10-24 04:26:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Configuration reload for bacula-sd
From: Luc Van der Veken <lucvdv AT wimionline DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:24:22 +0000
I've noticed this under Ubuntu (Server 12.04) too.
It looks like reload doesn't have any effect for bacula-sd 5.2.x, so you have
to wait until no jobs are running and then restart it.

I haven't tried to figure out if it is a limitation in bacula-sd or a
configuration error in the service commands that control it, because my backups
run at night and I only make configuration changes during daytime anyhow.