Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Systems - Job Offer

2014-10-23 04:05:19
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Systems - Job Offer
From: Eric Bollengier <eric.bollengier AT baculasystems DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 10:00:18 +0200
Hello,

Bacula Systems is growing and to properly serve our customers in
East Europe, we are looking for a good sysadmin that knows Bacula
and would like to help our customers resolve support problems
that they may have.

If you live in East Europe and this interests you, please go to the
following link for more information, and do not hesitate to make
an application.

http://www.baculasystems.com/company/careers

Best Regards,
Eric