Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Job is waiting on Storage

2014-10-02 06:04:25
Subject: [Bacula-users] Job is waiting on Storage
From: Alexei Babich <impatt AT tiny-vps DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 15:58:31 +0600
Hello.
I try to use Bacula 5.2.6 on Debian Linux.
I have one storage (hard disk), one pool, job limit (on storage) = 10
and 20 clients. Volumes created automatically, and each job uses 1 volume.
Schedule starts all 20 jobs for all 20 clients simultaneously. But only
one really run: some jobs in "waiting on Storage" status, some in
"waiting on max Storage jobs".
I want to configure bacula as follows: schedule starts all 20 jobs, but
not more, than 10 simultaneously (storage job limit) can be in running
state. And if one job finish work, then next job goes in runnig state.
I hope I'm clearly outlined the basic idea - I do not quite understand
the English language :)

So, can I configure bacula so that it did what I needed?

Thank you.