Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Will adding a new fileset trigger a full backup

2014-10-01 11:54:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] Will adding a new fileset trigger a full backup
From: "Markus \"Shorty\" Uckelmann" <shorty AT koeln DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 17:29:12 +0200
Hi all,

I'm still diving into the "arts of bacula". So pelase forgive me if this
question is stupid.

Version: 5.2.13

I need to add a new fileset which will be used by only one host. The
documentaion[1] says:

"Each time a new FileSet is created, Bacula will ensure that the next
backup is always a Full save."

Does that mean that even in my case *all* hosts will do a full backup?

[1] http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main
/main/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION001470000000000000000

Thx, Shorty