Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Recovering lost jobs after DB timeout

2014-08-28 17:10:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] Recovering lost jobs after DB timeout
From: rfox AT mbl DOT edu
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 17:06:14 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I had 4 successful jobs all come to an end simultaneously. 3 of the jobs
failed because of the Innodb lock timeout was exceeded while job 1 was
inserting attributes. I've now updated the innodb_lock_wait_timeout,
(thanks Phil S.). Is there any convenient way to recover
these jobs or do I need to try to bscan the tapes?

Thanks,
Rich.

--
  Rich Fox