Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] director can't connect to windows client

2014-08-12 07:26:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] director can't connect to windows client
From: Marius Masalas <m.masalas AT gmail DOT com>
To: Florian <florian.splett AT web DOT de>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:24:00 +0300
Well, port is open, you can ping remote machine, but you cannot telnet to that port. It still sounds very much like some kind of firewall issue. You said firewall was inactive, but it never hurts to double check. Can you check windows firewall *.log files in C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles\Firewall and see if there are any entries about denied requests to port 9102?

Not sure what's wrong with FDAddress keyword. I have it some of my config (FD) files and bacula doesn't complain.

Regards,
Marius