Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Parser error while reloading after adding new client

2014-08-11 06:34:06
Subject: [Bacula-users] Parser error while reloading after adding new client
From: "Markus \"Shorty\" Uckelmann" <shorty AT koeln DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:31:34 +0200
Hi all,

Please bear with since I'm new to Bacula!

I wanted to add a new client and after a reload (echo "reload" |
/usr/sbin/bconsole) the following error popped up:

11-Aug 10:47 bacula-dir: ERROR in parse_conf.c:938 Config error:
Expected a Resource name identifier, got: find:
            : line 1, col 5 of file |find /etc/bacula/conf.d/clients
-name '*.conf' -type f -exec echo @{} ;
find: Failed to change directory: Permission denied

11-Aug 10:47 bacula-sto1-dir JobId 0: Error: Please correct
configuration file: /etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf
11-Aug 10:47 bacula-sto1-dir JobId 0: Error: Resetting previous
configuration.

But all permission seem to be correct ( I also checked manually):

root@bacula: # sudo -u bacula find /etc/bacula/conf.d/clients -name
'*.conf' -type f -exec echo {} \; | wc -l
118
root@bacula: # find /etc/bacula/conf.d/clients -name '*.conf' -type f
-exec echo {} \; | wc -l
118

And the configuration seems to be ok:

root@bacula:/etc/bacula # bacula-dir -tc ./bacula-dir.conf
root@bacula:/etc/bacula # bacula-fd -tc ./bacula-fd.conf
root@bacula:/etc/bacula # bacula-sd -tc ./bacula-sd.conf
root@bacula:/etc/bacula # bconsole -tc ./bconsole.conf

I think I thoroughly checked the client configuration.

The veriosn is 5.2.13 under CentOS 6.5.

Where to go from here? My $search-foo doesn't help. Any help would be
much appreciated.

BTW: The client doesn't turn up in the client list.

Thanks, Shorty