Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Error when trying to configure bacula-gui-7.0.5

2014-08-05 04:33:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Error when trying to configure bacula-gui-7.0.5
From: Machiel <machiel AT integrat.co DOT za>
To: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 10:30:13 +0200
Hi Guys

     Thank you for the response on this matter.
     I have now followed the instructions for installing baculum as per the INSTALL file, however now I a getting the following when I go to the web interface:

The requested URL /wizard/ was not found on this server.

        I have done some web searches and everyone is noting that the authorisation needs to be configured and that mod_rewrite needs to be enabled.

        Both these have been done, however still getting that message.

        Any ideas on what might be wrong or how to fix this? I am by no means an apache or php expert.

Regards