Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] slaneesh repo for bacula7 on centos 6 - dependency problems

2014-08-01 02:15:37
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] slaneesh repo for bacula7 on centos 6 - dependency problems
From: "J. Echter" <j.echter AT echter-kuechen-elektro DOT de>
To: Simone Caronni <negativo17 AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 08:09:55 +0200
Am 31.07.2014 14:43, schrieb Simone Caronni:
Hello,

On 31 July 2014 14:11, J. Echter <j.echter AT echter-kuechen-elektro DOT de> wrote:
since today i have trouble updating to the latest rls.

i know bacula isn't responsible for the above mentioned repo, but maybe
you guys know how to fix it. :)

the dependency error i get looks like this:

I think you just triggered the update while I was doing the 7.0.5 rsync to the server. I finished the upload ~2 hours ago and my servers updated succesfully.
Can you try again now?

# yum clean all
# yum update \*bacula\*

Regards,