Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula client backup

2014-07-16 08:40:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula client backup
From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff AT terida DOT com>
To: "More, Ankush" <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:36:19 -0300
Yes, just create 10 separate pools, like this

Client {
  Name = CLIENT-fd
  Address = 192.168.0.6
  FDPort = 9102
  Catalog = MyCatalog
  Password = "Cv70F6pf1t6pBopT4vQOnigDrR0v3LT3Cg"
  File Retention =  10 years
  Job Retention = 10 years
  AutoPrune = yes
}

Job {
  Name = "CLIENT"
  JobDefs = "DefaultJob"
  FileSet = "CLIENT"
  Client = CLIENT-fd
  Schedule = WeeklyCycle

  Full Backup Pool = CLIENT-full
  Incremental Backup Pool = CLIENT-inc
  Differential Backup Pool = CLIENT-diff
  # we need this line below, cause it needs to know a pool even if it uses
others
  Pool = Default
}

Pool {