Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula client backup

2014-07-16 08:26:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula client backup
From: "More, Ankush" <ankush.more AT capgemini DOT com>
To: "'bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net'" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:24:56 +0000
Hi Team,
We have installed Bacula-7.0.4 on CentOS 6.5.
I want to backup 10 Clients on SAN Hard Disk which is on bacula server.
Can I create backup volumes with each client name (hostname  of client)?
So there will be 10 files of client on SAN Hard disk.

Thank you,
Ankush

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.