Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bootstrap file - director move

2014-05-24 05:55:58
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bootstrap file - director move
From: Florian Baumgartner <bfloriang AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 11:52:29 +0200
Hi all,

I was wondering if it is essential to move bootstrap files that have been created by bacula when moving the director? I have done some initial testing of moving my director to another host (and then restoring the sql catalog), which seemed to work just fine.

It's not clear to me what the role of the bootstrap file is now and whether it will break my restores not to have moved them along?

I'm running bacula 7.0.3

Cheers,