Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Delete files from failed jobs

2014-05-20 04:46:58
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Delete files from failed jobs
From: Josip Deanovic <djosip+news AT linuxpages DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 10:44:07 +0200
On Tuesday 2014-05-20 10:26:21 Jose J wrote:
> Hello Josip,
>
> thank you, so the only way is to configure the volume to be used in only
> 1 job, So if a job fail i can delete the entire volumen. I try this.
>
> Best Regards.

Count in the number of jobs you intend to keep. This is the number of
volumes you will create that way.
How often do you expect jobs to fail?

Unless your jobs are huge in size I wouldn't waste time on this and I
would just go with the usual setup and chose to ignore the space wasted
on files that belong to a failed jobs.

Of course it's up to you and your specific needs.

Regards.

--
Josip Deanovic